That's Shocking

While I am in a holding pattern waiting for the new fuel tank, I guess I will take advantage of the time I have to get a few things in the rear end squared away.

Those shocks look really dirty and could use a closer look... and a serious cleanup and polish.
Filthy

Dirty

But In Good Shape



They are a nice set of Koni's, with pre-load adjustment. I didn’t know Koni was a Dutch company...

Other than being truly filthy, they seem to be in good condition.

Squeaky Clean and Polished Up!

The only point to note is that the adjustment wheel on the right shock is a little sticky and doesn't move very freely.
I moved it back and forth a few times and that made it easier. I think it will work just fine, but I'll keep an eye on it.



Next up:
The sub-frame could use some TLC

Comments